100 g /1 cup green unripe papaya ( use carrot instead)
1 tomatoes, wedges
1 small clove garlic
1 tsp dried shrimp, fried with little oil
1 tsp roasted peanuts
2 fresh birds eye chilies
2 tsp fish sauce
2 tbs lime juice
1 tbs level sugar
fresh long beans, cut into 2 inch
- Garlic, chili, dried shrimp, & peanuts, pounded coarsely.
- Transfer the mixture into a big mixing bowl
- Into bowl, add lime juice, fish sauce,brown sugar
- Add papaya, tomato wedges, mix well.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- It should be mixture of hot, sweet, sour and salty.
- Served with long beans & kangkong
- fuuuuuh kepedasan.