1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
2 tbs water( or coffee or choc.)
1/2 cup plain flour
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and sugar until well blended.
- Stir in water and vanilla.
- Add flour, mix well. Chilled
11/2 cup crushed choc chip cookies (or digestive biscuit)
3 tbs butter
- melt butter over med heat pan.
- add crushed cookies, mix well.
- Press into bottom of 9 inch springform pan. chilled for 1 hr.
225g phil cream cheese
100ml sour cream
1/3 cup sugar
1 tbs corn flour
- cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix until blended. Drop 3/4 of the cookie dough balls into batter; stir gently
- Pour into base. Dot with the remaining cookie dough.
- Bake at 160°F for 45 minutes in water bath or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.